Friday, May 13, 2011

On The Spot Studio

Hello!

I apologize for the lack of blog posts from me lately.  I can't even believe how busy life gets around the end of the school year.  Things should be settleing down soon, and I have some fun ideas to share with all of you soon.  Stay tuned!

In the meantime, you should click over and check out On The Spot Studio.  So many fun things to find there!  Tiffany, the owner, is a very talented graphic designer and offers a wide variety of branding services to fit the needs of any business.  From custom to premade, there is something for everyone!  Tiffany also sells some really great Photoshop Actions.  Her blog is fun too -- she offers fantastic giveaways all the time.  Check back often!  In fact...she is hosting a giveaway for us right now!  It ends soon, so enter if you are interested! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

(All of these opinions are purely my own -- Tiffany didn't ask me to write anything!)

1 comment: