Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sputnik Chandelier

As some of you know, I am in the process of redoing my breakfast nook.  (Still don't have a table...one day though, right?!)  We have a light fixture that is attached to the ceiling, but once we have a table I want to change it out to a chandelier that will hang closer to the table.  I was planning on purchasing one of these:


The other day I spotted this DIY on one of my absolute favorite blogs, Little Green Notebook.  Amazing!  I am completely on board with this -- but I am considering leaving it white. Do you think it would be as awesome in white?  Also, does anyone have one of these?  Do you know if it gives off enough light to be the only source?  I love it.  Now, if I could just find a table....  :o)


2 comments:

  1. Oh - I love it in gold. I think it would be super pretty in silver, too - and it would match your chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Anything in white is spectacular. This light would be no exception! I say stunning white it is! Do it! :)

    http://portofthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete