Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Nothings!

It is always such a task to think of cute, creative ideas for my children's Valentine cards/treats.  Especially when the two who give them out at school are boys.  They can't be too girly!  And, never, never can they allude to the "L" word!  Last year I made friendship bracelets for my sons class, but I can't do that again.  Why...because of two reasons:  he has some of the same kids in his class, and I have not one, but two in school now and there is no way I'm making 50 bracelets. No way. 

While reading a Martha Stewart Living magazine at the local library, I came across some really great ideas for Valentine cards, which led me to her website where I found many more great ideas!  Here are a few of my favorites!

I think I will do something similar to the first picture because it includes candy, which means I don't have to come up with a treat.  Perfect!  She has so many more great ideas so if you need some inspiration look here!

1 comment: