Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tis the season!




Alrighty, it is here, in Arizona at least. What am I referring to? The dreaded swimming suit season. For this reason, and this reason alone, I am on a very restrictive diet. So, this is how I'm spending my time, instead of eating, I'm looking up bathing suits hoping it will inspire me to eat better and ignore the stirring in my stomach for a snickers bar. Oh, that does sound good!
While searching, I happened upon this beauty here. I love the polka dots and the fact that you can either wear it as a strapless or tie the halter for a little bit more support. Genius! I really do love bathing suits so what sweet suits have you come upon?

I am also in LOVE with this suit from Ouma. I love the detail she puts into her work...the bow is my fav! Check her out!

Doesn't she have an amazing photographer? PHOTOGRAPHY by GALAXIE ANDREWS check out her amazing work here: http://galaxieandrews.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment