Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Free stuff!

Hi friends!

I have been working like mad getting my shop updated for the holidays.  There is a never ending stream of products to photograph and upload to Etsy.  I could literally spend all day long working at it.  But, in an attempt to achieve work/life balance, I have tried to only work on it for designated segments each day.

To celebrate all of the new stuff being added, I wanted to let you wonderful blog readers know about a little sale I am about to introduce.  I have lots and lots of colorful little flower earrings coming down the pipeline.  They make great gifts, and are fun accessories to have for yourself or your daughter as well!


Purchase any three pairs of earrings this week, and receive the fourth pair for FREE!  Just mention in the "message to seller" box at checkout which pair you would like to receive free of charge (the free pair must be some that I have in stock.  Don't worry, I have a lot!)



Also, if you purchase my current favorite necklace for sale in the shop (designed by Lynsee!), you can receive a free pair of earrings as well.  Follow the same procedure and just mention which pair you would like in the "message to seller" box upon check out.


Yay!  Fun free stuff!  Happy shopping.

P.S.  We are LOVING the new and improved cooler weather in our neck of the woods.  Makes for lots of fun outside playtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment