Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This book has saved me

Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual 

Folks, if you are new to PSE and would like some advice while learning all the ropes, I HIGHLY recommend this book.  I got PSE last year, and went into it completely blind.  I thought it would be a little more user friendly!  It was so frustrating me to, that I usually just wouldn't use it, reverting back to Picnik.com.  I asked for this book for Christmas, and it has been a lifesaver.  It is so easy to understand and has thus far, clearly explained every question I have had.  I wish I had time to go through it cover to cover and practice everything!  Until then, I will take it a little at a time.  You can find it on Amazon (see link above), or even at your local library!

No comments:

Post a Comment