Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project Life Party

I'm sure many of you have heard about the amazing record keeping product, Project Life, developed by Becky Higgins.  We've mentioned it a few times here on our blog.  This year, Lynsee and I decided to try it out, and I think I can speak for the both of us when I say that we are so, so excited! I know I will treasure having all of my pictures organized in a way that we can actually enjoy them.  Both of us are going to try out the picture of the day approach (take one picture a day for the entire year.)  It's only been a week and I am already starting to look at my life differently and recognize the little every day blessings.  Because that's what this project is all about -- appreciating the every day, nitty gritty moments of our beautiful lives.

Last night Lynsee and I went to Becky's home for a little Project Life kick off party.  Here are some pictures to enjoy.  You better believe that jumping picture took about 20 tries to get right.  And I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.  Twice. 


Find out more about Project Life here.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I want to go to Becky's house for a party!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it...I wish I would have known about it...bummer.

    ReplyDelete