Friday, April 9, 2010

The Green Smoothie Girl

After trying multiple times to get my kids to eat their veggies, I've about given up! I once forced my oldest child to keep trying to get down a green bean until he eventually lost it, if you know what I mean! Poor kid...he really was trying. That is where I draw the line. I know it is so important for us to eat nutritious foods, but I also know how incredibly hard it is, at least for our family. Now comes my saving grace, hopefully! I heard about The Green Smoothie Girl from a relative of mine and immediately ordered her smoothie book.


I will begin to drink a green smoothie drink every morning to see if it really, in fact, will change my life. I'll let you know how it goes. If it goes well, I will be ordering this book as well. Not only am I doing this for health reasons, but I'm hoping it helps with the weight department as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment